Monday, May 25, 2009

memorial day

Mark drove to St. George on Fri May 22 to pick up Hannah and Ashlyn. It was about 15 hours round trip. I'm pretty impressed that he can do it all in one day. I was glad that Makayla and I didn't have to go. The girls have been cute with the baby. They were a bit shy about her at first and now they constantly want to hold her. They love their baby dolls, and now they have a live baby to play with. Ashlyn even said, "I'm glad that you had a baby so that now I have a baby to play house with."

I have one more week off for maternity leave and then I'm back to work. We need to have the paychecks, but I'm not really sure how things are going to go at home. Mark is still looking for a job and has a couple of interviews coming up. Much of the problem is that there isn't much work to be done, so many companies aren't hiring, or just aren't hiring much.

2 comments:

  1. way to go, Karen! Cute blog. You're baby is so adorable! Bring the girls over this week to play! Spencer's not here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is crazy of Mark! That is so amazing though! I am so happy for all of you. Love the blog! Mom is bringing our presents out with her.

    ReplyDelete

counter