Sunday, September 13, 2009

We had a week with several "firsts." I was invited to play Bunco for the first time with some friends. It was fun. I really enjoyed the game and the company. I also changed a tire by myself for the first time. We finished watching the first season of the TV series "24"

Makayla had some "firsts" this week. She started growling. She tried some baby cereal on a spoon and gagged. Maybe I'll make it a little thinner next time. (See video, don't mind me with the glasses and PJs). She also slept 10 hours straight!!!! She is now 5 months and is just as sweet as ever. Makayla is starting bite (mommy's favorite ha, ha) and still doesn't like to bear weight. Hopefully that will come soon.

before trying cereal

video of first bites of cereal.



3 comments:

  1. Hey! I played Bunco for the first time this week, too! Makayla is such a cutie! Fun video of her trying her cereal. It takes a bit to get used to it. You're an awesome mom, Karen! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a crack up! Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makayla is so precious! I love the pjs!
    Thanks for keeping us up to date and sharing.
    I feel part of the family!
    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete

counter